Since the early times when Kings and Queens were the Icons of Style (and even earlier) – the chair itself became a significant article of furniture which bears the unique traits and characteristics of its owner's style. Consider it a signature, if you will.
Believe it or not, we choose the chair that resonates with our personality through aesthetics, style preferences and desired functionality. Thus – just looking at the chair you prefer – your designer can actually read your personality. Let’s call it “chair-telling”. Forget the crystal ball or the tarot cards. The chair has everything you need to know – function, form, style, and status.
Read on and you’ll find out what your favourite chair says about you.
1. Eames Lounge Chair. You value your comfort and your time. Everything you surrounds yourself with must pass the test so you're certain it's worth it. You have very few friends, but you would die for the ones you keep close.
2. Louis Ghost Chair. You are gracious and stunning. Everyone is mesmerized by your magic light. Even though everyone loves you, you keep your heart guarded. Behind that see-through glimmer, a very tender soul is hidden from everyone’s eyes.
3. Barcelona chair. You are everyone's favorite style icon and a fashion guru. You love summer party discos and rooftops lounge bars. You are easy-going and always ready to help to someone in need. People love you because you bring joy and happiness with you everywhere you go.
4. Womb Chair. You are the classic introvert. You are definitely using your womb chair potential to the maximum! This chair - and your social circle - is as intimate as it sounds. You are self-sufficient and people are easily attracted to you by the inner peace and calm you have, but very few get in your trusted circle.
5. Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker. Your inner child is dominating in your personality. You are brave and adventurous - open to new ventures and never afraid to fail. The person you choose to be your best friend is surrounded by your unconditional love and true loyalty.
6. Wishbone Chair. You are the truth talker and the justice preacher. You always know what is right and what is wrong. Your friends value you for your confidence and always ask for advice.
Which of these is your favorite chair? Did I miss the one you like best? Comment with a picture and I will chair-tell for you!